If you own HP Printer with LaserJet 1020 series, then here are drivers for the latest Windows, like x64/ x86 and macOS, such as 10.15 (Catalina)/ 10.14 (Mojave) or all. You have to follow the installation/ uninstallation instruction after downloaded the driver to get your printer machine to work properly.
As described at the HP Support official site, LaserJet 1020 Printer series is a 13-inch print dimension. It also offers the USB connectivity interface and will be working faster with related Operating systems, like Windows and macOS. This printer device installed 2MB of RAM, which maximum supported size.
The key features of the HP LaserJet 1020 Printer series are black and white printing type, the print resolution has 600 x 600 dpi, paper size A4, A5, A6, B5, postcards, print speed 18 ppm for black, and 5000 pages per month of the duty cycle.
HP LaserJet 1020 Operating System Compatibility
Microsoft operating system
- Windows 11 x86
- Windows 11 x64
- Windows 10 x86
- Windows 10 x64
- Windows 7 x86
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8 x86
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows 8.1 x86
- Windows 8.1 x64
- Windows Vista x86
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows XP x86
Apple operating system
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
You must copy the text at "Action" and paste it on another tab in your browser and get the driver. Don't forget to follow the instructions to install or Uninstall it.See also: HP LaserJet Pro P1109W Driver
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver Installation Instructions
Follow the installation steps for Windows
- Make sure the computer and the HP LaserJet 1020 printer Machine has connected.
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, & then double-click the downloaded file. The file name ends in "exe".
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
Follow the installation steps for macOS
- Double-click the driver file in the Downloads folder or in the browser downloads bar to launch the HP Printer Driver Install macOS for your printer.
- Do as per the step of procedures are displayed or appeared on the screen and complete the whole setup.
- Once done with that, also follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the driver installation.
HP LaserJet 1020 Driver Uninstallation Instructions
Follow the uninstallation steps for Windows
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you merely choose to clear away, click Remove machine, after which click Sure.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click "Run as administrator", click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Follow the uninstallation steps for macOS
- Open System Preferences app on Mac and finds "Printers & Scanners" icon.
- Choose the LaserJet 1020 printer that you want to remove from your Mac.
- Click the minus (-) icon to uninstall.
HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Driver Download
Microsoft Windows driverFull Feature Driver and Software (x64/ x86)
Release date: Feb 9, 2016
File size: 80.2 MB
Apple macOS driverMac Printer Driver
Release date: Nov 13, 2020
File size: 572.4 MB
Action: Copy the text below and paste it on another tab in your browser
Another printer: HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Driver Instructions