The HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool diagnostic of printers or scanners and helps solve the most common printing/ scanning problems in HP printers/ scanners. The HP Print and Scan Doctor software works in almost all versions of Windows Operating Systems and may be very helpful as a first intercession when your HP scanner or HP printer fails.
|HP Print and Scan Doctor|
By putting in and the usage of the HP scanner and printer physician, you may test the HP printer botches on the fly, and you can search and delete issues along with your printers.
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
|Type||:||Diagnostic Tool-Fixes installation and driver issues|
|OS||:||Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit/64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit/64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit/64-bit)/ Server 2019/ 2016/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2|
|Action||:||Download (9.5 MB)|
HP Print and Scan Doctor can Help
- Printer offline
- Print job stuck in the queue
- Can not print or other printing problems
- An error occurred communicating with the scanning device
- An error occurred while communicating with the HP imaging device
- Computer not found
- No Computer Detected
- Scan to computer is currently unavailable
- Scan to computer no longer activated
- Scan Unsuccessful
- Scanner not found
- Scanner Unreachable
- The scanner could not be initialized
Do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information or found broken links.