If you own HP Printer with LaserJet Pro P1102 series, then here are drivers for the latest Windows, like x64/ x86, and macOS, such as 13 (Ventura)/ 12 (Monterey)/ 11 (Big Sur)/ 10.15 (Catalina)/ 10.14 (Mojave) or all. You have to follow the installation/ uninstallation instruction after downloading the driver to get your printer machine to work properly.
As described on the HP Support official site, the LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer series is a 13-inch print dimension. It also offers a USB connectivity interface and will be working faster with related Operating systems, like Windows and macOS. This printer device installed 2 MB of RAM, which maximum supported size.
You might also need: Canon PIXMA G3260 Drivers Solution
The key features of the HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer series are black and white printing type, a print resolution has 600x600 dpi, paper sizes A4, A5, A6, B5, postcards, print speed of 18 ppm for black, and 5,000 pages per month of the duty cycle.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer Operating System Compatibility
Microsoft operating system
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 x64
- Windows 10 x86
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 7 x86
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows 8 x86
- Windows 8.1 x64
- Windows 8.1 x86
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows Vista x86
- Windows XP x64
- Windows XP x86
Apple operating system
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
You must copy the text at "Action" and paste it on another tab in your browser and get the driver. Don't forget to follow the instructions to install or Uninstall it.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer Driver Installation Instructions
Follow the installation steps for Windows
- Make sure the computer and the HP LaserJet Pro P1102 printer Machine has connected.
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then double-click the downloaded file. The file name ends in "exe".
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
Follow the installation steps for macOS
- Double-click the driver file in the Downloads folder or in the browser downloads bar to launch the HP Printer Driver Install macOS for your printer.
- Do as per the point of procedures displayed or appeared on the screen and complete the whole setup.
- Once done with that, also follow the steps that appear on the screen to complete the installation.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer Driver Uninstallation Instructions
Follow the uninstallation steps for Windows
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you merely choose to clear away, and click Remove machine, after which click Sure.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click "Run as administrator", click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Follow the uninstallation steps for macOS
- Open the System Preferences app on Mac and finds the "Printers & Scanners" icon.
- Choose the LaserJet Pro P1102 printer that you want to remove from your Mac.
- Click the minus (-) icon to uninstall.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer Driver
Microsoft Windows driversFull Feature Driver and Software (x64/ x86)
Release date: Jul 29, 2021
File size: 157.4 MB
Action: Copy text below and paste it on another tab in your browser
Apple macOS driversMac Printer Driver
Release date: Aug 18, 2020
File size: 557.4 MB
Action: Block and copy the text link below and paste it on another tab in your browser
Another printer: HP LaserJet Pro P1106 Driver Solution